Minggu, 20 Maret 2011
TEMPE PENYET RECIPES
300 gr tempe, cut 1 ½ cm thick
50 ml water
1 tea spoon of smooth coriander
a little of salt
a little of cooking oil
8 big chili,boil it a while
10 chili pepper, boil it for a while too
1 tea spoon of grill shrimp paste (terasi)
salt and sugar as u wish
2 leaf of orange's leaves,slice it
How To Make Tempe Penyet:
1. put the tempe into the water,give coriander,and salt as you wish,let it absorb for 10 minutes
2. heat the cooking oil,fried tempe until kind of goldy,or as you wish.drain it up.
3. make all the sambals ingredient smooth except orange leaves.after everything finish,pour the orange leaves
4.put the tempe on the plate,push it till flat.and put the sambal on top of the tempe..
walla...tempe penyet from indonesia is ready to eat...^^
theres another recipes i found on the internet,but you can try both of it...
* 150 grams tempeh, then fried until cooked
* 2 large red chilies
* 8 red chillies
* ripe 2 teaspoons shrimp paste
* salt to taste
* 1 tomato and sliced
* 1 tsp lemon lime
* basil leaves to taste
* cucumber taste
1. Use a pestle and mortar, a large red peppers coarse pulverized, chili pepper, fish paste, and salt. Add lime and slices of tomatoes and stir well.
2. Tempe penyet above until flat.
3. Serve with basil leaves and sliced cucumber.